Monday, February 18, 2013

Sorry, This is his letter from Feb. 4, 2012

Aye mum,
I love you so much. I miss you so much, especially a lot because i got the photo album you sent me. I LOVE IT!!!!! Thank you :) My toe is doing great and my tooth is all great too, i finally got used to it. I did get a missionary merry christmas card, i think it was christmas? I dunno but i loved it a lot and it made me cry. thanks :) I loved reading your letter I'm so happy to hear about everyone at home doing well and that Bobby made it home safe and all is well. I miss Bobby a lot. Unfortunately this week I'm especially out of time :( I'm cooking Spaghetti at the house of the familia balbuena so i gotta get back to finish and eat before we go teach. I love your scripture you sent too mom it really is so great. I love my Heavenly Father so much. I read in my line of authority that grandpa was ordained a 70! I didnt know that!!! How come we dont talk about things like that? could you all read D and C 88:125 It's about Charity and it's especially amazing! Oh! I also saw for the first time a guy peeing on the street! Weird.
I love you all so much, I know the Chruch is the true Church of Christ. Strive to feel the Spirit every day k? I trust you :)
Elder Branden Carl Astle
 
 
 

                          Elder Knowlton making crepes.....eh trying to make crepes?

 
Elder Astle making patties!

 
Sauteing onions?!
 
 
Sauted onion ala hotdogs?


                        Elder Astle's dream! His adventerous imagination lives on...

No comments:

Post a Comment