Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's a New Year! 2013

Aye mum,
I love you so much. I love Heavenly Father so much. I love the Savior so much. I miss you all so much too. Well I'm super short on time again this week :( But i wanted to say that i loved the skype call so much and it really was so hard being away from everyone for the first time for Christmas but i love you and i'm glad and feel so blessed to be able to be a missionary. Sorry it was hard to speak in english, I speak spanish all the time so it's tough to transition. Also, I promise i know more Spanish than i showed you, I just couldnt think of anything to say. Mother's day will be a lot better I promise. So on Christmas eve I ate something called Vacalou look it up :P it's some delicious fish dish. Also we found out my bad cough was from the volcano ash that was falling on Christmas. I think it's funny that all the stores and shops are guarded by a guy with a huge shotgun, like if someone stole something he's going to start shooting off rounds into the crowd... no. I also realized that there is only one type of cheese here, from a cow. seriously though 1 kind. Thank you mom for buying that gift, the statue of the black guy, for Nicole for Christmas from me. I was leading elder ramirez the other day and he asked if I was lost but I just said, "Im not lost, Im just hiding... and I'm so good at hiding that I dont know where I am" Mom could you send me pictures of my baptism? please please please I'm trying so hard to remember it and it's so difficult to remember anything I dont know why and that makes me really sad. Or if not could you at least send me the dates of my baptism and confirmation? please? Also PLEASE ask dad and send me my line of authority? PLEASE that one's important. Sorry Im out of time. But everyone, especially Aaron needs to look up and read Doctrine and covenants 35: 13-15. I want to tell everyone to please try to remember the importance of feeling the Spirit, when we feel the Spirit we recieve a remission of sins, we have to have to HAVE TO strive to have the Spirit in our lives always so we'll always be prepared. Also, dad write me back about my idea of being a finacial advisor haha also what do you all think about me being a professional photographer? I really have been thinking about that one a lot, I dunno it's an idea for now.
I love you all so much, talk to you in a bit,
Elder Branden Carl Astle




Elder Astle says he doesn't like group pictures....


                              He said he doesn't know why....it just scares him a little!


The Volcano Popo

                                         
                                          Popo and Elder Astle.....yeah, thats his nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment