Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 10, 2013

Aye mum,
I love you so much, you're the best mom I could ever hope or dream or pray to have. Really. Thank you for being the best, I'll write a little more about that in a second. CONGRATULATIONS AARON!!!!!  Tell Aaron thank you for the email he sent me too, it made me smile and laugh a bunch, it was super cool. I miss Grandpa a bunch too, I pray for him a lot too. Also I yelled "YES!!!!!!" really loud when I read about Bobby going to church. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!! Mom, you can't tell me you made me a surprise! Now I will be waiting for the next 3 months!
Speaking of the next three months..... Friday I got some good news! I'm just like Kimmy!! I'll be having another baby soon! haha Ok what I mean is that I'll be training again starting tomorrow. It's pretty crazy because not many missionary get picked to train more than once. I feel very very blessed. President, in our meeting for trainers, said that in his mission there was one elder that was a trainer and a district leader, like I am, for his whole mission. He said it was because he was so good at training and helping other missionary. I thought to myself, that would really be the best. Plus it would give me the most amount of "training" to be a real father so I can be the best dad that I can be. Maybe even one day I'll be a father as good as my dad. Maybe. Haha.
Not much more than that to talk about this week though. Oh! So Elder Bello finished his training yesterday and I was thinking about how hard it was at times to be his trainer or his "dad" in the mission. I also thought about how great it was and how it was a huge blessing. I really love him and it makes me so so happy to see the progress he has made. It makes me think about my parents and about how at times it was more than hard to be my parent but how you both still love me and are happy about the good things I do. I love you mom, I love you dad. I feel like I understand a little bit more how you feel maybe like 0.5% of how you feel. Thank you for being the best parents in the world.
Ok, a leaving note. This week i ate. . . . . .Drum roll. . . . . Goat stomach!!! And I LIKED it! it was a little hard to swallow ... and chew.. but it tasted good!!
Ok I gotta run, I love you all so much and miss you all so much too.
Elder Branden Carl Astle
 

                                                               Elder Astle's Desk

 
                                                             A Nealtican sunset....

No comments:

Post a Comment