Tuesday, June 25, 2013

May 20, 2013

Aye mum,
I love you so much. Your letter made me cry a couple of times, thank you. :) Well I have pretty much no time this week, my pictures pretty much sum up the cool parts as far as adventuring goes. Basically this week we kept working hard and I'm trying especially hard to show my companion that I love him and I love Heavenly Father. I can honestly say I love Heavenly Father and my Savior with everything I am. Ok I gotta go through my list, sorry this one's so short!
- Every morning one of the houses near our house now plays "soulja boy" "youuuuuuuu"
- Its been raining a whole lot here, I love it, especially falling asleep listening to rain but it's not so fun when Lightning strikes right over our heads.
That's basically it :( I'm sorry I love you so much i really do, we were just at the ruins and aqueducts for a really long time.
To be honest your letter really touched my heart mom, thank you.
I'll talk to you soon, I love you
Elder Branden Carl Astle
 

                                                Playing soccer in the streets!

 
Elder Astle and Elder Bellos on a rainy day


                                 A couple of sisters making dinner in Nealtican

 
                                         Elder Astle says that he found "Babe!"
 

                                            Standing below an ancient aquaduct


                                                           An Old Castle/Church


                                            The group pix at the old castle/church


                                                     Popocatepetl hiccups


                                                         A GIANT Aloe Vera plant!


                                                              Walking the aquaduct


                                                 Ancient writings hmmmm....


                                        View form the top of the aqueduct.


                                                             Ancient castle/church

 
                                            P-Day hiking trip up to an ancient castle/church

No comments:

Post a Comment