Monday, August 26, 2013

July 22, 2013

Aye mum,
I love you. I love your letters so much. The letter from last week was great, thank you so much. Well this week I'm burning through my emails because I washed my blankets by hand and i put them on the roof to dry and it just started raining a little bit ago :( I might sleep without blankets... we'll see! So this week we got news on changes! I have been in Nealtican for almost 6 months now and .... I'll be staying! At least until I have 7 and a half. I love it though, this is one of the best places to be, for me. Also Elder Vargas will be staying with me still too. I'm pretty excited.
There's a drink here. It's called Atoli. It's INCREDIBLE. The first time I drank it I got super sick but now I drink it all the time and i love it so much.
Oh and guess what! It STILL rains every day! Sometimes more and sometimes less but every day it rains. It's pretty cool because the mornings are bright and clear and the afternoon is kind of a cool cloudy ... -ness. I love it.
Well sorry this letter is kind of lame. We are still doing a lot of work and teaching a bunch. It's kind of hard, I want to tell you all some things but they're things kind of hard. Some people are surprisingly hard to help I guess you could say. Oh! I got another ingrown toenail and got it taken out! :D
I love you mom,
Next week I'll write a better letter! HOW'S THE BABY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I need to know,
Love you,
Elder Branden Carl Astle
 
 

                            A familia's home. Elder Astle was interviewing their daughter for baptism
 
 
 
                                          Afterwards there was some celebrating in the rain!
 

                                                                      and it rained.......

               
                                             and rained.....until it damaged the roads                       
                    
                                                                                    
     AND our weekly "Where's Elder Astle?" Pix


No comments:

Post a Comment